Monday, September 11, 2006

An Update from Our Little Corner of Chaos


That's what it feels like right now, at least!
Oh well.

The boys are doing great. Luke still hasn't cut a tooth, but he hasn't been quite as cranky about it the past few days. He's also learned to sit himself up and to pull himself to standing on the stairs! And this kid isn't yet 6 months old!!! I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he's walking in a couple more months. I was a very early walker and it looks like he's gonna take after me.

Brendan is still picking up new words and signs. His latest sign is "sleep". He's so funny with it - he'll sign it on one side of his head and then the other. And then he'll go back to the first side - back and forth... Usually saying "shhhh" while doing it. And his latest word is "ketchup". I was unloading groceries this morning and he pulled the bottle out of the bag and said it, very excitedly. It's one of his very favorite foods. We can get him to eat almost anything if we put ketchup on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Standfest, from Michigan... I know we've got to be related somehow, but my question is HOW?? My grandparents are Harvey (who passed in 1985) and Hope Standfest... Does that help any?

michael said...

i've heard of hope standfest, but i'm not sure the exact relation.

i fired off a message to you through myspace. send me a quick email, so i have your's and we can figure it out from there.

nice meeting you