It was a good day, if you ignore the fact that Luke and I both have nasty sinus colds...
My parents arrived last night after the boys were in bed. Everyone woke up a little too early today. We had banana muffins for breakfast, played for awhile. Brendan found and opened one of Luke's birthday presents before anyone could stop him. While Luke took a morning nap, my mom and I made a chocolate cake. I made popcorn with dinner - Luke's favorite treat. And then we had cake! Luke didn't want to blow out his candle. He was fascinated by the candle and wanted to touch it, but he wouldn't blow it out. The cake was delicious, Brendan kept asking for more and more. Luke ate the frosting. First he used his fingers to eat the frosting and then he picked up his bowl and licked the frosting off of the cake. He only ate a couple small pieces of cake. Then we opened presents. He loved them all, thank you to everyone! After that both boys got a bath and put to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment