Saturday, March 25, 2006

Uncle Aaron and Aunt Becky

"Uncle" Aaron and "Aunt" Becky stopped by last night for a quick visit and to check in on the kids. I'm not sure who adores who more, whether the Richerts adore the children or if the children adore the Richerts more.


Luke enjoyed being held by both of them. I think he's catching on that the Richerts are pretty cool too. He is also starting to get the same crush on "Aunt" Becky that Brendan has.


"Aunt" Becky is due in early July with a baby girl.

Unfortunately, Brendan didn't sleep well last night (that is why I didn't post last night). He had a minor reaction to a food allergy (we think?!) to something that he had earlier in the week. He has also had a hard time adjusting to having Luke around. He hasn't been quite as happy as he normally is. Once you put both of those together, it adds up to a rough week. He woke up around 9:30pm and didn't really settle down back to sleep until around 1am. I took him out to the living room and he watched one of his "Baby Einstein" DVD's. It helped distract him from everything else that was bothering him. I felt so awful for him, but like most children when they get upset, it's hard to calm them down. He eventually got to sleep in the bedroom and went down to bed very easily tonight. Hopefully that will still be the case during the rest of the night.

Both Grandpa's and Grandma's and one Great-Grandfather are in town right now. They are here for Luke's Baptism tomorrow. I have some pictures from their visit today that I put in the web album, but will have to post on them tomorrow. It's getting late and I didn't sleep well last night.

No comments: