Here is our send-off picture from Dupont Hospital.
We're doing pretty good at home. Brendan seems to be taking things ok. He is slowing learning that he needs to share Mama's lap...
Thankfully, he has found room on Mama's lap for sucking his thumb on Teddy while she still holds his brother Luke.In other news, we had some friends stop by today and helped clean up around here. It was nice to get the help. The house is looking better, but not perfect (but with two boys, plus a daddy, will it ever get or stay clean?!).
I was able to take Brendan with me to church this morning. I sat with another family who took over taking care of Brendan while I was fighting falling asleep.
Kira and Luke stayed at home from church with a friend to make sure they could get around at home. They'll be back next Sunday for Luke's Baptism at Zion (2313 Hanna St, Fort Wayne) @ 9am.
I've opened up commenting on our blog. Now ANYONE can comment with or without a Blogger account. When I start getting comment spam, I'll have to lock it down again. (Spam is annoying in my inbox, but when people do that on a family website about our children, that is low. ) I'm sure that I'll eventually have to go back to requiring a Blogger account for comments. It is a free account and they don't send you spam. You can just go through the account creation and skip creating a blog altogether. (If you decide to stick with anonymous comments, please at least mention your name so we know who you are.)
Beyond that, we're tired and need to get to sleep. Luke finished his snack, so Daddy will join them by going to bed.
Sleep well!

Thanks again for everything Dupont.
1 comment:
Hello and congratulations!
To prevent spam turn on your word verification in your settings folder under comments. It's a bit annoying when leaving comments, but not as annoying as spam.
Post a Comment