So far I have survived this week, but one day to go. Exams are over, back to lectures for a day and then I'll have a week off for Spring Break!
I've been looking back at Brendan and trying to find some similarities between him and Luke, so far I have found a few pictures that are alike.

Then, 01/15/05: Here is Brendan sitting on Mama.

Now, 04/04/06: Here is a similar picture with Luke sitting on Mama.

Then, 01/05/05: Here is Brendan first picture with the activity gym. He really liked playing with it.

Now, 04/06/06: Here Brendan is
still playing with the activity gym in Luke's first picture with it.

Brendan is doing pretty good. He is still getting used to Luke and the idea of "gentle touches." He's doing a pretty good job of it, much better than I would have thought since Brendan is only 15 1/2 months old.

The force [in his neck] is strong with this young one.

Luke is still being his cute, adorable, cuddly self.
We're still sleep deprived. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment