
Where did Brendan go? I was taking some pictures of Kira and Luke today on the couch. They looked so cute. Brendan let me take one picture and saw the camera and came running over. I guess he had to be in the picture too.

After seeing Mama and Luke curled up, I thought that I would give it a try. He's very cuddly and it was nice to lie down and take a break.

Brendan decided to come over and give me a very drooly kiss. It was cute. He's also been giving Luke more kisses lately.

Here is Luke curled up in an afghan because Brendan spilled his sippy in the swing. Luke didn't seem to mind very much.

I guess this is Brendan's editorial comment on how much sleep we have been getting lately. Normally, Brendan is in the pack and play first thing in the morning for his Baby Einstein movie while I get ready for the day. This morning I found Brendan curled up with his Teddy, sucking his thumb and asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment