We went to the Milwaukee Zoo yesterday. We all had a fun time.
Brendan really liked the hippos (Daddy's favorite animal) which proves he has good taste. Although I was able to get one picture with him looking at the camera, the rest of the pictures were of him looking around Daddy to look at the hippos. I thought it was cute.
Brendan was fussy for a little bit, but then we gave him a na-na (banana in Brendan talk). He enjoyed it and it calmed him down for a while.
I guess Luke got hungry after seeing Brendan eat his banana. After we went through the Cat house (Brendan's favorite part of the zoo), Luke decided that he needed a quick snack. He ate very well, and then took a nap. He was in baby heaven.

We tried getting a quick family picture in. It sorta worked, but the sun was kinda bright. I guess it's the thought that counts.
Although Luke slept most of the time at the zoo, both he and Mommy enjoyed the snuggle time in the sling.
We enjoyed the zoo and had a great time. We'll be sure to visit it again someday. Hopefully, we'll make it to the Detroit Zoo when we visit there in mid-July and the Fort Wayne Zoo in July before we move. The closest zoo to Chester looks like it is about 45 minutes away, so we should enjoy them while we are close.
Unfortunately, Julie and Lydia couldn't make it. We'll see them later today at Lydia's birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment