Monday, June 05, 2006

When Did That Happen?!

And HOW did I not notice? The other day Brendan started yelling and I realized that he had his bottom two-year molars. And it looked like they had been there for at least a week or so from the size of them. Somehow, I never noticed that he was cutting them... Weird. The top two haven't cut yet.
Saturday I made a felt board for Brendan. I cut out shapes (circles, squares and triangles) to start teaching him his shapes. I'm not sure how much he's learned yet, but he definitely LOVES the board and shapes! He gets so excited over putting the felt shapes up and then swiping them back off again. We were playing with it this afternoon and he tried to put his Hot Wheels car on the board. Oddly enough, it didn't stick as well as the shapes did. Hmmm...
Luke is growing fast. He's already up to about 13 1/2 pounds. We bought him a Bumbo Baby Sitter. It's a special seat that allows little babies to sit upright. He loves it, but can only sit in it for a little while at a time yet.

No comments: