Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lydia's Birthday Party

This is a week late, but better late then never, right?


Here is a lovely picture of Lydia riding her cow.


Joan was sweet and got Brendan a really cool color changing straw cup, but apparently the straw isn't dishwasher safe. :( Brendan loved his cup.


Luke had a good time with Mommy...

... and Aunt Penny, and everyone else who would hold him.


Lydia was sweet and kissed Luke.


We tried getting a picture with Lydia and Brendan and their babies that Kira made for Christmas. Brendan wasn't in the greatest mood for that. He only slept about half an hour that day on the way to Lake Mills from Milwaukee, and that was it. The idea was to have him take his nap there, but he never calmed down enough.


Brendan did get a quick smooch in with Lydia, but it was under protest since he was cranky.


Brendan did better when he was put in the pack and play with Lydia.


Lydia also loves hanging upside down. Here's a picture of her just hanging out.


Here's a cute picture of Lydia and Julie (her mommy).


Lydia was so cute. I had to get a little bit of snuggle time with her too. She loved giving hugs.

Beyond that, I can't believe how big she is getting. It's been so long since I saw her last. She's such an adorable little girl. I hope that something works out where we can see her more often, but that may have to wait a couple years.

No comments: